Welcome to the “Memories” update
We’ve been busy making some new things in order to make the experience more enjoyable, so here’s a list of what is changed:
- Added a new scene after the choking part in the sewers.
- Added a new scene (cutscene) after the ending where you save Lisa by calling the police.
- Extended animations at the ending where you survive
- Added new inspectable objects
- Changed the text on the Pelican Workers Documents so it explains their part of the story better.
- The AI now makes a noise after seeing you which serves as an indicator that you’ve pulled aggro.
- Made the interaction a bit more responsive.
- New and improved audio
- Improved game stability